How To Delete FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded
Delete FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with FeaturePoints .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify FeaturePoints of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded app from an Iphone
If you want to delete FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded from your Android phone
To delete FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
FeaturePoints: Get Rewarded Software Details
Make money and earn rewards on your phone by trying free apps, completing surveys, shopping online, and more. We've paid out over $5.8 million US dollars in rewards since 2012! — Redeem for Amazing Rewards — Use your points to get rewards including PayPal cash or Amazon, Google Play, Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo eShop, Nordstrom, Sephora, Starbucks gift cards and more... — Download Apps — Download free apps and earn points for trying them for a few minutes. — Complete Surveys — Get paid for giving your opinion. Answer survey questions and earn points. — Earn Cash Back...