How To Delete jetAudio HD Music Player Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your jetAudio HD Music Player account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the jetAudio HD Music Player app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with jetAudio HD Music Player completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like jetAudio HD Music Player
Delete jetAudio HD Music Player Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by jetAudio HD Music Player. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting jetAudio HD Music Player via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with jetAudio HD Music Player.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify jetAudio HD Music Player of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete jetAudio HD Music Player's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of jetAudio HD Music Player on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete jetAudio HD Music Player from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting jetAudio HD Music Player app from an Iphone
If you want to delete jetAudio HD Music Player from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the jetAudio HD Music Player icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on jetAudio HD Music Player.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the jetAudio HD Music Player app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete jetAudio HD Music Player" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete jetAudio HD Music Player from your Android phone
To delete jetAudio HD Music Player from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on jetAudio HD Music Player.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the jetAudio HD Music Player app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the jetAudio HD Music Player app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
jetAudio HD Music Player Software Details
jetAudio is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio. -- Sound Effects & Visualization plugins -- * Crystalizer * AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com) * Bongiovi DPS (http://www.bongioviacoustics.com) * Visualizations (Sound effect and Visualization plugins will be sold separately through in-app purchase.) It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .opus, .wma* and more) and, it provides a...