How to Cancel HD Camera
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your HD Camera for Android subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your HD Camera for Android subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel HD Camera Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel HD Camera for Android subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "HD Camera for Android".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling HD Camera for Android subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel HD Camera for Android subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel HD Camera Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "HD Camera for Android" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to HD Camera will now be canceled.
Cancel HD Camera Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to HD Camera for Android via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see HD Camera for Android. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from HD Camera
Cancel HD Camera via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting HD Camera for Android via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on HD Camera's Website
Another way of canceling HD Camera for Android subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the HD Camera for Android app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://rabbitdev.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About HD Camera for Android App
This is an native android system camera app. HD Camera utilized all advantage of your phone or tablet. Let you snaps quick and easy photos and videos. Key features: - camera and video features - 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama - Pinch to zoom - smart panorama shooting - Countdown Timer - Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet) - Wide screen pictures - Picture quality setting - White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy) - Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play) - Exposure - Location targeting - Configurable volume keys - Photo Callage - Photo crop and photo editing. Although in the current market, there are have many kinds of camera applications, but we still think this android native application is the most efficient and able to meet a user needs. Here only as a supplement for those devices are not installed android native system provides an additional option. Notes: The special permissions for use 1, android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION HD Camera can remember your photos and videos location if you wish. Other apps can access this information along with your saved images. 2, android.permission.READ_CONTACTS After you take a photo, you can share with others. HD Camera need to read the contacts information and help you share photos via email, SMS, or other apps. ------------------ Disclaimer： This app is based on native android camera code, and licensed under the Apache License. code:...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app