How To Cancel Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon website
- Alternatives to Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon
Cancel Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon store Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salonlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon will now be canceled.
Cancel Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon's Website
An alternate way of canceling Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Prom Queen Hair Stylist Salon App
The school dance is tonight and fashion doll is nervous. She's not good at doing her hair, she doesn't wear much makeup, and she never has a thing to wear. Open up your beauty salon and help her get ready! With your fashion knowledge and makeover skills, fashion doll will outshine all the other girls. Who knows? Maybe she'll become prom queen! Pick out a new hairstyle, then dress her in a gorgeous gown. She'll need pretty makeup and matching shoes! With your help, she'll get a handsome boyfriend too! Product Features: Fun beauty salon game for girls. Tons of fashion combinations to use....
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app