How To Cancel Photo Gallery & Album Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Photo Gallery & Album and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Photo Gallery & Album subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Photo Gallery & Album subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Photo Gallery Album website
- Alternatives to Photo Gallery & Album
Cancel Photo Gallery & Album Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Photo Gallery & Album subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Photo Gallery & Album".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Photo Gallery & Album subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Photo Gallery & Album subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Photo Gallery & Album Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Photo Gallery & Album" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Photo Gallery Album will now be canceled.
Cancel Photo Gallery & Album Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Photo Gallery & Album via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Photo Gallery & Album. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Photo Gallery Album
Cancel Photo Gallery & Album Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Photo Gallery & Album via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Photo Gallery & Album's Website
Another way of canceling Photo Gallery & Album subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Photo Gallery & Album app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://elifedev.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Photo Gallery & Album App
The best photo gallery and photo browser&manage app in android market. Photo gallery wish everyone can preview and manager their pictures in a quicker and easier way. Feel free to management your photo gallery, easy edit your hot photos, and share your moments. Key Features: - Supports all the popular image formats. - Easy to show 1000+ pictures in few seconds, quick access and find all new pictures. - Preview your album as slideshow in best quality effects - 3D effect , more realistic aesthetic feeling - Smooth experience: sliding shift or switch, single or double tap or pinch...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app