How To Cancel Smart Compass Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Smart Compass and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Smart Compass subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Smart Compass subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Smart Compass website
- Alternatives to Smart Compass
Cancel Smart Compass Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Smart Compass subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Smart Compass.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Smart Compass subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Smart Compass subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Smart Compass store Smart Compasslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Smart Compass Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Smart Compass" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Smart Compass will now be canceled.
Cancel Smart Compass Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Smart Compass via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Smart Compass. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Smart Compass
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Smart Compass Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Smart Compass via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Smart Compass's Website
An alternate way of canceling Smart Compass subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Smart Compass app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://smart-tools.me and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Smart Compass App
Smart Compass is in the 3rd set of the Smart Tools collection. << All of compass apps require a magnetic sensor (magnetometer). If this app does not work, please check the specifications of your device. >> This online compass is a tool to search bearings (azimuth, directions) with embedded magnetic sensors. It has 4 significant features below. 1. Although you may turn your phone into portrait or landscape mode, the heading is fixed. 2. Camera view is used for reality and Feng Shui. 3. Metal Detector is included to verify magnetic sensor. 4. GPS and Google Maps are supported. The...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app