How To Cancel Burger King Italia Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Burger King Italia and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Burger King Italia subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Burger King Italia subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Burger King Italia website
- Alternatives to Burger King Italia
Cancel Burger King Italia Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Burger King Italia subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Burger King Italia".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Burger King Italia subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Burger King Italia subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Burger King Italia Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Burger King Italia" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Burger King Italia will now be canceled.
Cancel Burger King Italia Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Burger King Italia via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Burger King Italia. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Burger King Italia
Cancel Burger King Italia Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Burger King Italia via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Burger King Italia's Website
Another way of canceling Burger King Italia subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Burger King Italia app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.burgerking.it and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Burger King Italia App
Scarica la nuova APP di Burger King Italia! Scopri tutte le offerte in esclusiva per te e inizia a raccogliere le corone: grazie al nostro nuovo programma di loyalty Be King tanti premi ti aspettano. Trova il ristorante Burger King più vicino o se preferisci resta comodo sul tuo divano e scopri quali ristoranti vicino a te effettuano il servizio di home delivery. Scopri i prodotti e le novità, tutti da provare! Cosa aspetti? Le griglie sono accese! "L'uso prolungato del GPS in background può ridurre drasticamente la durata della batteria."
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app