How To Cancel Offline dictionaries Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Offline dictionaries and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Offline dictionaries subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Offline dictionaries subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Offline dictionaries website
- Alternatives to Offline dictionaries
Cancel Offline dictionaries Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Offline dictionaries subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Offline dictionaries.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Offline dictionaries subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Offline dictionaries subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Offline dictionaries store Offline dictionarieslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Offline dictionaries Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Offline dictionaries" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Offline dictionaries will now be canceled.
Cancel Offline dictionaries Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Offline dictionaries via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Offline dictionaries. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Offline dictionaries
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Offline dictionaries Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Offline dictionaries via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Offline dictionaries's Website
An alternate way of canceling Offline dictionaries subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Offline dictionaries app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.nghs.fr and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Offline dictionaries App
Offline dictionaries allows you to browse dictionaries without a network connection, such as when you're on a plane, traveling abroad, out of cellular tower range or if you want to save battery! Download dictionaries you want to the SD card the first time you launch the app and then perform simple or advance searches (with wild-cards), which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle. Definitions can also be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available) and the application can be used with ebook r...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app