How To Cancel Emoji Background Photo Editor Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Emoji Background Photo Editor and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Emoji Background Photo Editor subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Emoji Background Photo Editor subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Emoji Background Photo Editor website
- Alternatives to Emoji Background Photo Editor
Cancel Emoji Background Photo Editor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Emoji Background Photo Editor subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Emoji Background Photo Editor.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Emoji Background Photo Editor subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Emoji Background Photo Editor subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Emoji Background Photo Editor store Emoji Background Photo Editorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Emoji Background Photo Editor Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Emoji Background Photo Editor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Emoji Background Photo Editor will now be canceled.
Cancel Emoji Background Photo Editor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Emoji Background Photo Editor via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Emoji Background Photo Editor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Emoji Background Photo Editor
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Emoji Background Photo Editor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Emoji Background Photo Editor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Emoji Background Photo Editor's Website
An alternate way of canceling Emoji Background Photo Editor subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Emoji Background Photo Editor app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Emoji Background Photo Editor App
Emoji Background Photo Editor has given you the chance to look super kawaii with hundred of emoji background, light crown, dog face, heart face, sweet face... Emoji background stickers are simple to add: Take a pic or choose one from gallery, then select your favorite emoji background, place them in your photo, erase or transparent emoji backround until you like, save your photo and share it on social network. Want to look hot face on social network, with Emoji Backround Photo Editor application, you can add emoji backround and share it immediately. How to use Emoj Background Photo E...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app