How To Cancel Eye Color Changer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Eye Color Changer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Eye Color Changer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Eye Color Changer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Eye Color Changer website
- Alternatives to Eye Color Changer
Cancel Eye Color Changer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Eye Color Changer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Eye Color Changer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Eye Color Changer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Eye Color Changer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Eye Color Changer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Eye Color Changer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Eye Color Changer will now be canceled.
Cancel Eye Color Changer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Eye Color Changer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Eye Color Changer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Eye Color Changer
Cancel Eye Color Changer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Eye Color Changer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Eye Color Changer's Website
Another way of canceling Eye Color Changer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Eye Color Changer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.vysionapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Eye Color Changer App
Try out many different eye colors and eye effects on your own photos. You can have blue eyes, green eyes, even cat eyes. Try out all of these effects and many more for FREE with this easy to use photo editor. Over 9 million downloads. Download the best and most realistic eye color changer. Please also try NiceEyesLive. Our NEW app for eye color changer videos. Features: • Many realistic and natural eye colors to choose from. • Eye color changer that makes your eyes look real. • Change the size of your eyes to make them bigger and more beautiful. • Animal Eye, Cat eyes, Flag eyes...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app