How To Cancel CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on CLEANit website
- Alternatives to CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small
Cancel CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small store CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Smalllication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CLEANit will now be canceled.
Cancel CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CLEANit
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small's Website
An alternate way of canceling CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.ushareit.com/?referer=gp&app=cleanit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About CLEANit - Boost,Optimize,Small App
★★★ An extraordinary junk file cleaner dedicated to make your Android cleaner, faster and safer than ever before.★★★ With ★the smallest package and★ the most powerful function, it offers a★ safe,★ fast, and ★efficient service to users worldwide. It’s advanced real -time supervision on the usage of your phone makes the CPU work more efficiently and boost your phone by cleaning junk files, reclaiming storage and freeing up RAM. No more overheating and extends the standby time to the greatest degree. Have you faced these problems? ★Too many junks and caches eat up space? ★Batt...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app