How to Cancel Beauty Tips
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Beauty Tips subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Beauty Tips subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Beauty Tips Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Beauty Tips subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Beauty Tips".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Beauty Tips subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Beauty Tips subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Beauty Tips Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Beauty Tips" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Beauty Tips will now be canceled.
Cancel Beauty Tips Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Beauty Tips via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Beauty Tips. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Beauty Tips
Cancel Beauty Tips via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Beauty Tips via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Beauty Tips's Website
Another way of canceling Beauty Tips subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Beauty Tips app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Beauty Tips App
Beauty tips: This app is one of the best way to provide beauty tips which are very simple to follow yet very effective tips which gives instant results.As you will be having multiple categories such as Face, Lips, Hair, Cheeks, Eyes, Nails, Knee&Elbow and Hands&Legs in one app it will be very easy for you to know and follow the tips very quickly.In each category,you will have the best tips with detail remedies which are very simple and effective in giving great results. Get Beauty Tips app free with Great tips with detail remedies for multiple categories which will provide the best results to you thus enhancing and maintaining your beauty.So,download this app and get started to experience the beauty of grooming. Beauty Tips app with you which provides many beauty tips for Face, Lips, Hair, Cheeks, Eyes, Nails, Knee&Elbow and Hands&Legs. Features: 1)Great app with many categories. 2)Each Category has many tips which are very effective in giving the best results. 3)Detailed remedies of the tips for each category. 4)Amazing tips for every skin tone. 5)Step by Step directions to follow the tips. 6)Direct sharing of the tips to any Social Media Platforms. Thank You for Downloading this app and please give us your Valuable Feedback by rating us now.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app