How To Cancel Toca Kitchen Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Toca Kitchen and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Toca Kitchen subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Toca Kitchen subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Toca Kitchen website
- Alternatives to Toca Kitchen
Cancel Toca Kitchen Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Toca Kitchen subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Toca Kitchen".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Toca Kitchen subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Toca Kitchen subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Toca Kitchen Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Toca Kitchen" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Toca Kitchen will now be canceled.
Cancel Toca Kitchen Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Toca Kitchen via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Toca Kitchen. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Toca Kitchen
Cancel Toca Kitchen Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Toca Kitchen via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Toca Kitchen's Website
Another way of canceling Toca Kitchen subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Toca Kitchen app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.tocaboca.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Toca Kitchen App
Do you want to be the head chef of your very own sushi restaurant? Check out Toca Kitchen Sushi, the newest app from Toca Boca 👉 http://bit.ly/TocaKitchenSushi_GooglePlay Ever wanted to play with your food? Now you can! Toca Boca brings you Toca Kitchen, where you cook, play with and prepare food for four hungry characters. Pick any ingredient and prepare it in your own way. Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix! Then wait for your hungry friend’s response. We created this educational app for kids to give the mud cakes a new face, a complete virtual makeover which the kids will love!...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app