How To Cancel Australia Dating Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Australia Dating and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Australia Dating subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Australia Dating subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Australia Dating website
- Alternatives to Australia Dating
Cancel Australia Dating Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Australia Dating subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Australia Dating".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Australia Dating subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Australia Dating subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Australia Dating Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Australia Dating" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Australia Dating will now be canceled.
Cancel Australia Dating Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Australia Dating via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Australia Dating. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Australia Dating
Cancel Australia Dating Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Australia Dating via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Australia Dating's Website
Another way of canceling Australia Dating subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Australia Dating app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://australiadating.web.app/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Australia Dating App
❤️ Google Play Editor’s Choice - Trusted Free Dating App for Love ❤️ Australia Dating is an inclusive and friendly online dating app for people to find and enjoy love. Best trendy app has been featured on major media such as BBC, Yahoo, Mirror, People and grows over 1,000,000 members globally. 🌟 “Let's mark Australia Dating as a win for positivity.” - Bustle Download FREE 👆 to chat & date now! ----- Australia Dating, standing out from all dating apps, is a friendly, inclusive and accepting online dating site designed for singles to feel comfortable and confident in meeting someone, f...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app