How To Cancel Learn Python Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Learn Python and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Learn Python subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Learn Python subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Learn Python website
- Alternatives to Learn Python
Cancel Learn Python Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Learn Python subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Learn Python".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Learn Python subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Learn Python subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Learn Python Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Learn Python" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Learn Python will now be canceled.
Cancel Learn Python Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Learn Python via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Learn Python. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Learn Python
Cancel Learn Python Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Learn Python via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Learn Python's Website
Another way of canceling Learn Python subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Learn Python app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.sololearn.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Learn Python App
We're moving to our new free All-in-One app! Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sololearn Learn Python in a greatly improved learning environment with more lessons, real practice opportunity, and community support. Learn Python in the most social and fun way, with SoloLearn! Learn Python, one of today's most in-demand programming languages on-the-go, while playing, for FREE! Compete and collaborate with your fellow SoloLearners, while surfing through short lessons and fun quizzes. Practice writing Python code within the app, collect points, and show off yo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app