How To Cancel Samsung Calculator Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Samsung Calculator and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Samsung Calculator subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Samsung Calculator subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Samsung Calculator website
- Alternatives to Samsung Calculator
Cancel Samsung Calculator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Samsung Calculator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Samsung Calculator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Samsung Calculator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Samsung Calculator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Samsung Calculator Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Samsung Calculator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Samsung Calculator will now be canceled.
Cancel Samsung Calculator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Samsung Calculator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Samsung Calculator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Samsung Calculator
Cancel Samsung Calculator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Samsung Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Samsung Calculator's Website
Another way of canceling Samsung Calculator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Samsung Calculator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Samsung Calculator App
[Key features] Perform four fundamental operations and engineering calculations. To start the engineering calculator, tap the engineering calculator icon. To check the calculation history, tap the calculation history icon. To close the calculation history panel, tap the keypad icon. You can use the previously inputted formulas. Tap the formula you need from the calculation history. [Additional features] To convert units, tap the unit calculator button. You can easily convert various types of units, such as area, length, and temperature. This software uses the Apache License 2....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app