How To Cancel SayHi Translate Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SayHi Translate and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SayHi Translate subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SayHi Translate subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SayHi Translate website
- Alternatives to SayHi Translate
Cancel SayHi Translate Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SayHi Translate subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SayHi Translate".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SayHi Translate subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SayHi Translate subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SayHi Translate Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SayHi Translate" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SayHi Translate will now be canceled.
Cancel SayHi Translate Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SayHi Translate via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SayHi Translate. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SayHi Translate
Cancel SayHi Translate Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SayHi Translate via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SayHi Translate's Website
Another way of canceling SayHi Translate subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SayHi Translate app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.sayhitranslate.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SayHi Translate App
Instantly speak another language, for free, with SayHi Translate on Android! Have a conversation in two languages and hear your voice translated instantly. Featured App by: NBC Today Show, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, TUAW, TechCrunch ******************************************** + With SayHi Translate for Android, you can translate to and from the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Cantonese - Traditional), Chinese (Mandarin), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijan, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creol...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app