How To Cancel Anime Music Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Anime Music and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Anime Music subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Anime Music subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Anime Music website
- Alternatives to Anime Music
Cancel Anime Music Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Anime Music subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Anime Music".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Anime Music subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Anime Music subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Anime Music Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Anime Music" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Anime Music will now be canceled.
Cancel Anime Music Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Anime Music via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Anime Music. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Anime Music
Cancel Anime Music Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Anime Music via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Anime Music's Website
Another way of canceling Anime Music subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Anime Music app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://audioplayer-f3ff5.web.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Anime Music App
With Anime Music, you can play millions of songs and the soundtrack from all of anime and movie you love, for free • Search for your favorite song, artists from Anime or Japan animation • Make your playlists with your favorite Anime OST • Discover new music, including Vocaloid and Nightcore songs • We also have Japan music that is popular from all over the world Find music from your favorite Anime, and listen to new Anime music for free.
Reported Cancelation Issues
I don't use it
— by Nicholas on Apr 13 2021
Search for another app