How to Cancel Budget with envelopes
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Budget with envelopes subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Budget with envelopes subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Budget with envelopes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Budget with envelopes subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Budget with envelopes".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Budget with envelopes subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Budget with envelopes subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Budget with envelopes Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Budget with envelopes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Budget with envelopes will now be canceled.
Cancel Budget with envelopes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Budget with envelopes via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Budget with envelopes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Budget with envelopes
Cancel Budget with envelopes via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Budget with envelopes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Budget with envelopes's Website
Another way of canceling Budget with envelopes subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Budget with envelopes app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.notriddle.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Budget with envelopes App
Avoid overdraft fees, unexpected shortages, the minimum payment treadmill, and that sinking dread when you realize you actually couldn't afford to go out. That's what Budget is for, and it's easy. You put money into the envelopes at payday, and take it out as you spend. An envelope can represent anything — a bank account, money set aside for groceries, or the cash you're saving to buy that new Android phone off-contract. Think of a checkbook, only more flexible. Managing money is a drag, but it doesn't have to be painful or difficult. HOW TO HELP OUT Budget is currently unsupported, but it is open source: get the code at .
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app