How To Cancel LINE Dictionary: English-Thai Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of LINE Dictionary: English-Thai and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your LINE Dictionary: English-Thai subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your LINE Dictionary: English-Thai subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on LINE Dictionary website
- Alternatives to LINE Dictionary: English-Thai
Cancel LINE Dictionary: English-Thai Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel LINE Dictionary: English-Thai subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "LINE Dictionary: English-Thai".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling LINE Dictionary: English-Thai subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel LINE Dictionary: English-Thai subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel LINE Dictionary: English-Thai Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "LINE Dictionary: English-Thai" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to LINE Dictionary will now be canceled.
Cancel LINE Dictionary: English-Thai Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to LINE Dictionary: English-Thai via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see LINE Dictionary: English-Thai. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from LINE Dictionary
Cancel LINE Dictionary: English-Thai Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting LINE Dictionary: English-Thai via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on LINE Dictionary: English-Thai's Website
Another way of canceling LINE Dictionary: English-Thai subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the LINE Dictionary: English-Thai app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.navercorp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About LINE Dictionary: English-Thai App
★Free English Thai Dictionary★ Providing over 300,000 words from Oxford, SE-ED, Lexitron (NECTEC) and other publishers with more than 7,000,000 usage examples! An almost unlimited knowledge of the English language: ▪Daily English expressions (Thai translation and audio clips available) ▪Quotes and proverbs (with Thai meaning) ▪Idioms, phrases, synonyms and conjugated forms ▪‘Words Up!’ (An English study class available via your mobile) ▪English Quiz, English Special There are other great functions that you can't miss! ▪English-Thai translator ▪Automatically saved search words ▪...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app