How To Cancel ARMY Amino for BTS Stans Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of ARMY Amino for BTS Stans and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ARMY Amino for BTS Stans subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your ARMY Amino for BTS Stans subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ARMY Amino website
- Alternatives to ARMY Amino for BTS Stans
Cancel ARMY Amino for BTS Stans Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ARMY Amino for BTS Stans subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ARMY Amino for BTS Stans".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ARMY Amino for BTS Stans subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ARMY Amino for BTS Stans subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ARMY Amino for BTS Stans Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ARMY Amino for BTS Stans" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ARMY Amino will now be canceled.
Cancel ARMY Amino for BTS Stans Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ARMY Amino for BTS Stans via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ARMY Amino for BTS Stans. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ARMY Amino
Cancel ARMY Amino for BTS Stans Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ARMY Amino for BTS Stans via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ARMY Amino for BTS Stans's Website
Another way of canceling ARMY Amino for BTS Stans subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ARMY Amino for BTS Stans app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://aminoapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ARMY Amino for BTS Stans App
Strong power, ARMYs! This is the best app for international ARMYs to share our love and passion for BTS! Be the first to get translated updates, news about comebacks, upcoming releases, concerts, style breakdowns, fan projects, and more. -COME THROUGH and join other ARMYs to stan BTS -SHARE gifs, blogs, photos of your biases -PROVE that you got jams because you know every inside joke in the fandom -DISCOVER the best Bangtan memes that Jin would do his windshield laugh at -PARTICIPATE in massive projects like the RAINBOW OCEAN project to show appreciation and love for BTS
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app