How To Cancel Princess Salon™ 2 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Princess Salon™ 2 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Princess Salon™ 2 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Princess Salon™ 2 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Princess Salon website
- Alternatives to Princess Salon™ 2
Cancel Princess Salon™ 2 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Princess Salon™ 2 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Princess Salon™ 2".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Princess Salon™ 2 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Princess Salon™ 2 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Princess Salon™ 2 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Princess Salon™ 2" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Princess Salon will now be canceled.
Cancel Princess Salon™ 2 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Princess Salon™ 2 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Princess Salon™ 2. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Princess Salon
Cancel Princess Salon™ 2 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Princess Salon™ 2 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Princess Salon™ 2's Website
Another way of canceling Princess Salon™ 2 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Princess Salon™ 2 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.salongirlgames.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Princess Salon™ 2 App
Who says you can’t be a princess? All girls deserve the chance to feel like a royal beauty, and now you can do it over and over again in Princess Salon 2! This fun beauty princess salon game takes dress up to the next level and turns YOU into the princess of your dreams! Princesses have tons of dresses and beauty tools at their disposal, and now you do too! Pick your favorite princess character and sit down in the salon chair for a total makeover. Pamper your skin, style your hair, and put on beautiful makeup before getting to the real fun: clothes and accessories! With tons of fancy ball...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app