How To Cancel ZombieBooth Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of ZombieBooth and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ZombieBooth subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your ZombieBooth subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ZombieBooth website
- Alternatives to ZombieBooth
Cancel ZombieBooth Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ZombieBooth subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ZombieBooth".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ZombieBooth subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ZombieBooth subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ZombieBooth Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ZombieBooth" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ZombieBooth will now be canceled.
Cancel ZombieBooth Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ZombieBooth via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ZombieBooth. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ZombieBooth
Cancel ZombieBooth Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ZombieBooth via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ZombieBooth's Website
Another way of canceling ZombieBooth subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ZombieBooth app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://motionportrait.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ZombieBooth App
How would you look as a zombie?! What about your friends? ZombieBooth is a fun way to instantly make your face into a 3D, animated zombie! CUSTOMIZABLE 3D ZOMBIES! - ZombieBooth makes any 2D portrait fully 3D - Create a huge collection of 3D, animated zombies from photos of you and your friends - Choose from several zombie variations to pinpoint your undead doppelgänger YOUR ZOMBIES COME ALIVE - Zombies will blink, scowl, and breath! - Hear them growl and frenzy - They’ll even try to ravage your finger if you get too close! ZOMBIFY YOUR FRIENDS! - Capture portraits to zombi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app