How to Cancel Music Land
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Music Land subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Music Land subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Music Land Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Music Land subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Music Land".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Music Land subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Music Land subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Music Land Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Music Land" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Music Land will now be canceled.
Cancel Music Land Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Music Land via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Music Land. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Music Land
Cancel Music Land via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Music Land via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Music Land's Website
Another way of canceling Music Land subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Music Land app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Music Land App
"The most popular music dance mobile game of 2020, officially launched in playstore! The game has free-style dressup function, various musics and songs, entertaining game contents and community, wide-ranging holy land for dating, exquisite game interface, and melodious music, providing a wonderful feast of music and dance for players! 【Huge Music Playlist】 Music Land has massive amount of music playlist, players can dance or sing karaoke with strong rhythm music, ""fingertip"" control is that easy! 【Various Dressups Free Changing】 You can customize your own character's dressup in the game! Fashion shop, fascinating hairstyle, massive amount of commodities wait for you to choose, controling the fashion trend is no longer a dream! 【Party Match Dance PK】 Solo Match, Party Match, join hands with friends to smash the barriers on the road to fame, reach the throne of Music Land, and be the TOP 1 dance king! 【Flowers Planting or Stealing?】 New garden function, players can plant various types of flowers and plants, steal the fruits from the gardens of friends, to upgrade your own gardens! 【Secret Base for Dating & Love】 Bring your dearest lover, hide in the secret base, write your own love story, build up the exclusive world. The romantic moments are stored inside your hearts."
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app