How To Cancel Little Caesars Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Little Caesars and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Little Caesars subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Little Caesars subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Little Caesars website
- Alternatives to Little Caesars
Cancel Little Caesars Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Little Caesars subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Little Caesars".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Little Caesars subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Little Caesars subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Little Caesars Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Little Caesars" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Little Caesars will now be canceled.
Cancel Little Caesars Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Little Caesars via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Little Caesars. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Little Caesars
Cancel Little Caesars Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Little Caesars via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Little Caesars's Website
Another way of canceling Little Caesars subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Little Caesars app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://littlecaesars.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Little Caesars App
If you love pizza, you've come to the right app. AND WE DELIVER! Sorry, couldn’t wait to get that out. This is the app that can make you a pizza artist. Create your own masterpiece online and then get it delivered. Yes, we now deliver! I know, right?! Or use Pizza Portal® Pickup. Add your favorite toppings on the whole pizza…and maybe others on half. Want extra sauce, light sauce, no cheese? Sure! Why not?! Throw caution to the wind. Just use the custom pizza builder and choose OPTIONS. Create it. Buy it. Have it delivered. Google Pay? Fingerprint? Favorite store selection? It’s all there and...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app