How To Cancel Candy's Home Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Candy's Home and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Candy's Home subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Candy's Home subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Candy s Home website
- Alternatives to Candy's Home
Cancel Candy's Home Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Candy's Home subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Candy's Home".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Candy's Home subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Candy's Home subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Candy's Home Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Candy's Home" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Candy s Home will now be canceled.
Cancel Candy's Home Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Candy's Home via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Candy's Home. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Candy s Home
Cancel Candy's Home Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Candy's Home via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Candy's Home's Website
Another way of canceling Candy's Home subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Candy's Home app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://libiitech.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Candy's Home App
Hi, boys and girls! Welcome to Candy’s Home! Do you still remember the 8 characters in the big Libii family? They are Vampire, Monster, Dinosaur, Zombie, Primitive Man, Werewolf and our leading role, the little girl! Candy’s home is so big that it has 7 rooms and a garden with a swimming pool. Now there are many things need us to do in the house, look, some of the cupboard s in the kitchen still need sweeping, a big heap of clothes in the washroom need washing, the car in the garage needs cleaning, the study room is messy of books, the restroom is almost flooded, the beds in the bedroom are al...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app