How To Cancel Titanium Backup ★ root needed Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Titanium Backup ★ root needed and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Titanium Backup ★ root needed subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Titanium Backup ★ root needed subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Titanium Backup root needed website
- Alternatives to Titanium Backup ★ root needed
Cancel Titanium Backup ★ root needed Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Titanium Backup ★ root needed subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Titanium Backup ★ root needed".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Titanium Backup ★ root needed subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Titanium Backup ★ root needed subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Titanium Backup ★ root needed Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Titanium Backup ★ root needed" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Titanium Backup root needed will now be canceled.
Cancel Titanium Backup ★ root needed Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Titanium Backup ★ root needed via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Titanium Backup ★ root needed. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Titanium Backup root needed
Cancel Titanium Backup ★ root needed Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Titanium Backup ★ root needed via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Titanium Backup ★ root needed's Website
Another way of canceling Titanium Backup ★ root needed subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Titanium Backup ★ root needed app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.matrixrewriter.com/android/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Titanium Backup ★ root needed App
☆Needs ROOT, Android 1.5-10+ (ARM,x86,MIPS) ☆Over 25 million users, 32+ languages. ☆PRO Key is available on Play Store! ☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter. ☆Problem? See titaniumtrack.com/kb ☆Scroll down for more info & DEMO VIDEOS ;-) ☆ ☆ ☆ Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some. You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app