How to Cancel Auto blur
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Auto blur: blur background subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Auto blur: blur background subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Auto blur Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Auto blur: blur background subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Auto blur: blur background".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Auto blur: blur background subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Auto blur: blur background subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Auto blur Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Auto blur: blur background" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Auto blur will now be canceled.
Cancel Auto blur Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Auto blur: blur background via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Auto blur: blur background. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Auto blur
Cancel Auto blur via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Auto blur: blur background via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Auto blur's Website
Another way of canceling Auto blur: blur background subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Auto blur: blur background app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://judiapps.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Auto blur: blur background App
Auto blur background is fast and easy to use app to create amazing blur background effect pictures. --Features--- - Smart focus area selection application automatically recognize the focus area. - Background Blur effect app offers dozens of blur effects - Picture Blur intensity adjustment adjust the image blur intensity, in order, to give a bigger blur effect, to the picture to be blurred, using this blur pic editor or speed blur app. - Create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera. - You can emphasize the light spot on the background using Bokeh effect and overlay effect like snow, feathers,... - Portrait photography app has lots of photo blurring, bokeh tools. Using them you can easily make your own DSLR Bokeh Effect. - Blur image background is an effective blur photo editor, which can be used blur unwanted portions of a pic effectively. It will make your picture to look same as obscure dslr camera yield - Bokeh Effects app is your ultimate blur effect app. Now, you don't need a DSLR camera or you don't need be a professional photographer to make a DSLR Style Blur Background effect on your photo. - DSLR Camera Blur Effects is perfect combination of beauty and functionality. And it is Ideal for creating AfterFocus Photo or Blur Background Pictures. Try Now!!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app