How To Cancel Keep Calm And ____? Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Keep Calm And ____? and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Keep Calm And ____? subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Keep Calm And ____? subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Keep Calm And website
- Alternatives to Keep Calm And ____?
Cancel Keep Calm And ____? Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Keep Calm And ____? subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Keep Calm And ____?".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Keep Calm And ____? subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Keep Calm And ____? subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Keep Calm And ____? Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Keep Calm And ____?" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Keep Calm And will now be canceled.
Cancel Keep Calm And ____? Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Keep Calm And ____? via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Keep Calm And ____?. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Keep Calm And
Cancel Keep Calm And ____? Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Keep Calm And ____? via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Keep Calm And ____?'s Website
Another way of canceling Keep Calm And ____? subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Keep Calm And ____? app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://keepcalm-app.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Keep Calm And ____? App
Express yourself with a "Keep Calm And ___" poster: ★ Change any word ★ Change the Crown (+330 icons) ★ Change the background (plain color or photos) ★ View random posters (made by others). When your custom poster is ready: Set it as a Wallpaper | Save it to your Gallery | Post it to Instagram or Facebook | Email it | Use it with any app that's on your device (with your "Share Via" menu). Easy to use, professional results, all for FREE. Install now and start creating Keep Calm And Carry On posters and Wallpapers in seconds. GET IT NOW!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app