How To Cancel Audio Bible MP3 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Audio Bible MP3 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Audio Bible MP3 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Audio Bible MP3 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Audio Bible MP3 website
- Alternatives to Audio Bible MP3
Cancel Audio Bible MP3 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Audio Bible MP3 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Audio Bible MP3".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Audio Bible MP3 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Audio Bible MP3 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Audio Bible MP3 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Audio Bible MP3" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Audio Bible MP3 will now be canceled.
Cancel Audio Bible MP3 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Audio Bible MP3 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Audio Bible MP3. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Audio Bible MP3
Cancel Audio Bible MP3 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Audio Bible MP3 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Audio Bible MP3's Website
Another way of canceling Audio Bible MP3 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Audio Bible MP3 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.app-download.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Audio Bible MP3 App
English Audio Bible The Bible (from Koine Greek τὰ βιβλία, tà biblía, "the books") is a collection of texts sacred in Judaism and Christianity. It is a collection of scriptures written at different times by different authors in different locations. Jews and Christians consider the books of the Bible to be a product of divine inspiration or an authoritative record of the relationship between God and humans. The Christian Old Testament overlaps with the Hebrew Bible and the Greek Septuagint; the Hebrew Bible is known in Judaism as the Tanakh. The New Testament is a collection of writings b...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app