How To Cancel Barcode Scanner Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Barcode Scanner and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Barcode Scanner subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Barcode Scanner subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Barcode Scanner website
- Alternatives to Barcode Scanner
Cancel Barcode Scanner Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Barcode Scanner subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Barcode Scanner.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Barcode Scanner subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Barcode Scanner subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Barcode Scanner store Barcode Scannerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Barcode Scanner Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Barcode Scanner" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Barcode Scanner will now be canceled.
Cancel Barcode Scanner Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Barcode Scanner via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Barcode Scanner. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Barcode Scanner
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Barcode Scanner Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Barcode Scanner via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Barcode Scanner's Website
An alternate way of canceling Barcode Scanner subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Barcode Scanner app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://github.com/zxing/zxing/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Barcode Scanner App
Scan barcodes on products, or Data Matrix and QR Codes containing URLs, contact info, etc. Note that this app can no longer be updated on Google Play, and there will be no further releases. Almost every question and negative review comment is addressed by one of the following. Please save everyone time by reading these first: Nobody is stealing your information. The app allows you to share contacts, apps, and bookmarks in a QR Code. This is why contacts permissions are needed. See "Visit Developer Website" below ( https://github.com/zxing/zxing/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions ). If...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app