How To Cancel Volume Booster GOODEV Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Volume Booster GOODEV and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Volume Booster GOODEV subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Volume Booster GOODEV subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Volume Booster GOODEV website
- Alternatives to Volume Booster GOODEV
Cancel Volume Booster GOODEV Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Volume Booster GOODEV subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Volume Booster GOODEV.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Volume Booster GOODEV subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Volume Booster GOODEV subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Volume Booster GOODEV store Volume Booster GOODEVlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Volume Booster GOODEV Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Volume Booster GOODEV" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Volume Booster GOODEV will now be canceled.
Cancel Volume Booster GOODEV Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Volume Booster GOODEV via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Volume Booster GOODEV. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Volume Booster GOODEV
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Volume Booster GOODEV Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Volume Booster GOODEV via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Volume Booster GOODEV's Website
An alternate way of canceling Volume Booster GOODEV subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Volume Booster GOODEV app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://ybe0fa7bb.app-ads-txt.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Volume Booster GOODEV App
Simple, small, free app to boost your speaker or headphone sound volume. Useful for movies, audio books and music. Use at your own risk. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing. Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. If you hear distorted audio, lower the volume (but it may be too late). By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it at your own risk. Consider this to be experimental softwar...
Reported Cancellation Issues
hi, I am very sorry, because I have each app download not working
— by dariush sekel on Dec 04 2020
Search for another app