How To Cancel Barcode Scanner Pro Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Barcode Scanner Pro and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Barcode Scanner Pro subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Barcode Scanner Pro subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Barcode Scanner Pro website
- Alternatives to Barcode Scanner Pro
Cancel Barcode Scanner Pro Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Barcode Scanner Pro subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Barcode Scanner Pro".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Barcode Scanner Pro subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Barcode Scanner Pro subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Barcode Scanner Pro Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Barcode Scanner Pro" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Barcode Scanner Pro will now be canceled.
Cancel Barcode Scanner Pro Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Barcode Scanner Pro via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Barcode Scanner Pro. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Barcode Scanner Pro
Cancel Barcode Scanner Pro Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Barcode Scanner Pro via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Barcode Scanner Pro's Website
Another way of canceling Barcode Scanner Pro subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Barcode Scanner Pro app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://geeks-lab-apps.web.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Barcode Scanner Pro App
- Professional Edition barcode scanner, more fast and accurate. - Scanning, decoding, create, share the QR code or barcode. - Create your own QR coding: e-mail addresses, application, phone numbers, contact information, bookmarks. - Share your QR codes via social networking(WhatsApp, Facebook，Twitter, Gmail, WeChat, Line, E-mail, SMS) to your friends. - Open the web address or search page of the decoding results by Google. - Show you scan history. Disclaimer: - This application is based on the open source project ZXing barcode scanner. Apache License 2.0.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app