How To Cancel Wifi Analyzer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Wifi Analyzer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wifi Analyzer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Wifi Analyzer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wifi Analyzer website
- Alternatives to Wifi Analyzer
Cancel Wifi Analyzer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wifi Analyzer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wifi Analyzer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wifi Analyzer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wifi Analyzer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wifi Analyzer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wifi Analyzer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wifi Analyzer will now be canceled.
Cancel Wifi Analyzer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wifi Analyzer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wifi Analyzer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wifi Analyzer
Cancel Wifi Analyzer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wifi Analyzer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wifi Analyzer's Website
Another way of canceling Wifi Analyzer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wifi Analyzer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://a.farproc.com/wifi-analyzer and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wifi Analyzer App
Turns your android phone into a Wi-Fi analyzer!! Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router. http://wifianalyzer.mobi ########## For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app). ##########
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app