How To Cancel PhotoText- Photo text Editor Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of PhotoText- Photo text Editor and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PhotoText- Photo text Editor subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your PhotoText- Photo text Editor subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PhotoText Photo text Editor website
- Alternatives to PhotoText- Photo text Editor
Cancel PhotoText- Photo text Editor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel PhotoText- Photo text Editor subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on PhotoText- Photo text Editor.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling PhotoText- Photo text Editor subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel PhotoText- Photo text Editor subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the PhotoText- Photo text Editor store PhotoText- Photo text Editorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel PhotoText- Photo text Editor Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "PhotoText- Photo text Editor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PhotoText Photo text Editor will now be canceled.
Cancel PhotoText- Photo text Editor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PhotoText- Photo text Editor via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PhotoText- Photo text Editor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PhotoText Photo text Editor
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel PhotoText- Photo text Editor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PhotoText- Photo text Editor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PhotoText- Photo text Editor's Website
An alternate way of canceling PhotoText- Photo text Editor subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the PhotoText- Photo text Editor app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About PhotoText- Photo text Editor App
Phototext is a concise and fluent app usd for adding text to the photo. Due to its exquisite templates, fonts and textures, you can easily edit photos with text, achieving the effect of blank, posters and so on. Whether you are literary youth, designers, photographers, or just someone who loves life, you can have higher taste by using it in social platforms. Features summary 1.Add text to pictures. 2.Add blank border or various textures to pictures. 3.Various sizes of templates, making you image with more sense. 4.Add your own image to the movie feeling templates, easily become the pro...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app