How To Cancel Eyelashes Photo Editor Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Eyelashes Photo Editor and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Eyelashes Photo Editor subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Eyelashes Photo Editor subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Eyelashes Photo Editor website
- Alternatives to Eyelashes Photo Editor
Cancel Eyelashes Photo Editor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Eyelashes Photo Editor subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Eyelashes Photo Editor.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Eyelashes Photo Editor subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Eyelashes Photo Editor subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Eyelashes Photo Editor store Eyelashes Photo Editorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Eyelashes Photo Editor Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Eyelashes Photo Editor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Eyelashes Photo Editor will now be canceled.
Cancel Eyelashes Photo Editor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Eyelashes Photo Editor via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Eyelashes Photo Editor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Eyelashes Photo Editor
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Eyelashes Photo Editor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Eyelashes Photo Editor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Eyelashes Photo Editor's Website
An alternate way of canceling Eyelashes Photo Editor subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Eyelashes Photo Editor app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://Photoseditorapps.live and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Eyelashes Photo Editor App
Try the newest and best eyelash photo manager app the Eyelashes Photo Editor and create the perfect eyelashes. No need to go the beauty salon to have your eyelashes shaped. Now, with Eyelashes Photo Editor you have your own eyelash beauty salon on your phone. Thanks to Eyelashes Photo Editor large collection of eyelashes stickers the days of using all those lush cosmetics are behind. Eyelashes Photo Editor library of eyelashes stickers is enormous and you can choose any eyebrows shapes or colors your like from it like long eyelashes, extremely long eyelashes, fake eye filter, short eyel...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app