How To Cancel Star Chart Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Star Chart and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Star Chart subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Star Chart subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Star Chart website
- Alternatives to Star Chart
Cancel Star Chart Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Star Chart subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Star Chart".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Star Chart subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Star Chart subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Star Chart Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Star Chart" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Star Chart will now be canceled.
Cancel Star Chart Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Star Chart via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Star Chart. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Star Chart
Cancel Star Chart Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Star Chart via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Star Chart's Website
Another way of canceling Star Chart subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Star Chart app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.escapistgames.com/starchart/instruction_manual.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Star Chart App
Used by over 30 million people world-wide, Star Chart provides a magical star gazing experience like no other. You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe. All you have to do is point your Android deviceº at the sky and Star Chart will tell you exactly what you are looking at. Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visib...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app