How To Cancel Date Filipina Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Date Filipina and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Date Filipina subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Date Filipina subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Date Filipina website
- Alternatives to Date Filipina
Cancel Date Filipina Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Date Filipina subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Date Filipina".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Date Filipina subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Date Filipina subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Date Filipina Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Date Filipina" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Date Filipina will now be canceled.
Cancel Date Filipina Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Date Filipina via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Date Filipina. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Date Filipina
Cancel Date Filipina Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Date Filipina via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Date Filipina's Website
Another way of canceling Date Filipina subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Date Filipina app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Date Filipina App
Are you interested in meeting or dating Filipino women? We are excited to present to you DateFilipina. DateFilipina is a new and cool dating app where you can connect with Filipino women from the Philippines. DateFilipina is a great way to meet new friends, or to discover lasting relationships, maybe even a lifetime partner! Our app could help you find the type of relationship you are looking for. It is our mission to give you a quick, fun, and easy Filipino online dating platform and discover the joy of finding single Filipino women by browsing, and chatting with profiles that you like!...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Delete my account
Email: [email protected]
Reason: The app keeps on crashing. not a good app
— by Kier on Jun 18 2021
Search for another app