How To Cancel Maps Route Finder Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Maps Route Finder and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Maps Route Finder subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Maps Route Finder subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Maps Route Finder website
- Alternatives to Maps Route Finder
Cancel Maps Route Finder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Maps Route Finder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Maps Route Finder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Maps Route Finder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Maps Route Finder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Maps Route Finder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Maps Route Finder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Maps Route Finder will now be canceled.
Cancel Maps Route Finder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Maps Route Finder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Maps Route Finder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Maps Route Finder
Cancel Maps Route Finder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Maps Route Finder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Maps Route Finder's Website
Another way of canceling Maps Route Finder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Maps Route Finder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Maps Route Finder App
Here is maps route finder application.It is free. When do use you maps route finder the application ? - You want to get directions from A to B location.Anywhere in the world you also can find current your location or find route. - Find and share exact the location(coordinate:latitude,longitude). - Street view HD 3D very detail.Here maps for driving directions ,it is great to you can street view in the world. - Nearby : support 2 types - find from current your location to another location or find any place. - Driving directions :GPS navigation by voice or directions not voice. - Find...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app