How To Cancel Easy Recipes Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Easy Recipes and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Easy Recipes subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Easy Recipes subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Easy Recipes website
- Alternatives to Easy Recipes
Cancel Easy Recipes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Easy Recipes subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Easy Recipes".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Easy Recipes subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Easy Recipes subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Easy Recipes Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Easy Recipes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Easy Recipes will now be canceled.
Cancel Easy Recipes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Easy Recipes via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Easy Recipes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Easy Recipes
Cancel Easy Recipes Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Easy Recipes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Easy Recipes's Website
Another way of canceling Easy Recipes subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Easy Recipes app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://dilapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Easy Recipes App
We offer to you an app with great collection of easy recipes: recipes of cold and hot snacks, vegetable salads, easy salads with meat and poultry, fish salad, easy soup recipes, vegetable dishes, recipes with meat, easy poultry and fish dishes, a lot of easy garnishes, great recipes of easy sweets and simple desserts. All easy recipes in the app - presented with step-by-step cooking instructions - real photos - reviews from people who have already prepared the dish! All simple recipes are divided into categories for convenient use. The application has a good quick search by nam...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app