How To Cancel COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on COMICA website
- Alternatives to COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic
Cancel COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to COMICA will now be canceled.
Cancel COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from COMICA
Cancel COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic's Website
Another way of canceling COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.comica.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About COMICA – Free Webtoon Comic App
It’s all about comic! Comica is stuffed with fascination of premium comic and comics that will be accessible freely for everyday. See many extraordinary comic creations which are pleasurable for you! 100 new comics from famous author in Korea as well as newcomers only in here! - Jeon Geuk Jin, famously known from his work “Yulgang” and “Breaker”, is a Korean’s legendary author on comic world that is still alive until now. - Go Yeung Heun, the genius author who made “Trance” and “Living with One Feet” has been recognized by Marvel - And also collection of comic works from skilled n...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app