How To Cancel Roav Charger Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Roav Charger and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Roav Charger subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Roav Charger subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Roav Charger website
- Alternatives to Roav Charger
Cancel Roav Charger Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Roav Charger subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Roav Charger.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Roav Charger subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Roav Charger subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Roav Charger store Roav Chargerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Roav Charger Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Roav Charger" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Roav Charger will now be canceled.
Cancel Roav Charger Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Roav Charger via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Roav Charger. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Roav Charger
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Roav Charger Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Roav Charger via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Roav Charger's Website
An alternate way of canceling Roav Charger subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Roav Charger app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Roav Charger App
Easy-To-Use Features: - Find My Car - Fast FM Radio Frequency Tuner - Instantly Pair with Smart Car Charger F2 What is Roav Smart Car Charger F2? F2 is a Bluetooth FM transmitter with built-in charging capabilities. F2 pairs with your smartphone to broadcast calls, music, and navigation directions to your car's FM radio so you can hear everything using your car's speakers. How the Find My Car feature works 1. After you have paired F2 with the Roav app, when you stop your engine, the Roav app will lock onto your F2's GPS location automatically. 2. When you can't remembe...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app