How to Cancel SNOW
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your SNOW subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your SNOW subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel SNOW Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SNOW subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SNOW".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SNOW subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SNOW subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SNOW Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SNOW" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SNOW will now be canceled.
Cancel SNOW Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SNOW via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SNOW. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SNOW
Cancel SNOW via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SNOW via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on SNOW's Website
Another way of canceling SNOW subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SNOW app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://snow.me and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SNOW App
SNOW is a camera app used by over 200 million people around the world. - Find your favorite version of yourself by creating and saving custom beauty effects. - Take profile-worthy selfies with stylish AR makeup features. - Explore thousands of stickers with updates every day. - Don't miss exclusive seasonal filters that add color to your daily life. - Professional photo edits with just a few taps. See what's new in SNOW • Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/snowapp • Official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/snow.global • Promotion & Partnership Inquiries: [email protected] Face Technology by SenseTime Permission Details : • WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To save photos • READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To load photos • RECEIVE_SMS : To automatically input verification code received via SMS • READ_PHONE_STATE : To automatically input country codes while signing up • RECORD_AUDIO : To record sound • GET_ACCOUNTS : To automatically input email address while signing up • READ_CONTACTS : To find friends from contacts • ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION : To load location-based filters • CAMERA : To capture photos or videos • SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW : To display alert messages
Reported Cancelation Issues
I have some subscriptions with the email [email protected]
I would like these cancelled. I tried to login to cancel, but it states there is no account with this email. Could I please get the subscription cancelled? It is supposed to go through on November 14. Thank you.
— by Kaylee Yurczyk on Nov 14 2021
Cancel the recurring payments please and subscription. Thanks
— by Sharon Cathers on Sep 12 2021
I am a video editor on TikTok and Instagram and I love your app. I use it all the time for my edits and I love how creative I can be with it. I was wondering if you would want to do a partnership with me on TikTok and/or Instagram. I would give you a shout out for all my followers to see.
— by Editing Celebritys on Oct 15 2020
Search for another app