How To Cancel Cambly - English Teacher Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Cambly - English Teacher and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cambly - English Teacher subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Cambly - English Teacher subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cambly website
- Alternatives to Cambly - English Teacher
Cancel Cambly - English Teacher Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Cambly - English Teacher subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Cambly - English Teacher.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Cambly - English Teacher subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Cambly - English Teacher subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Cambly - English Teacher store Cambly - English Teacherlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Cambly - English Teacher Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Cambly - English Teacher" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cambly will now be canceled.
Cancel Cambly - English Teacher Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cambly - English Teacher via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cambly - English Teacher. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cambly
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Cambly - English Teacher Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cambly - English Teacher via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cambly - English Teacher's Website
An alternate way of canceling Cambly - English Teacher subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Cambly - English Teacher app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.cambly.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Cambly - English Teacher App
Practice English over video chat with a native speaker! Cambly gives you instant access to native English speakers over live video chat. Your friendly English tutors are ready to help you practice conversation skills, pronunciation, and any other English skills you'd like to improve. Cambly is a great way to practice English for beginners or experts. Give it a try! Whether you're planning a trip to an English speaking country or have questions about the TOEFL, TESOL, TEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS, Cambly tutors are available 24/7 to help you out. Cambly tutors are university students, teacher...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Please contact with us.. I am really disappointed from this app and experience
— by shobhita on May 03 2021
My name is Alice Pocock, I have been teaching on Cambly for less than a week. On my profile it says you have transferred $153.71 to my paypal account. My paypal email is correct on my Cambly account but I haven't received anything. Can you please help me asap?
My email address is [email protected]
— by Alice Pocock on Apr 27 2021
Cambly app help line number
— by Saisrinivas on Apr 02 2021
Today I was online on your website on my tutor profile, and was visible. A student tried to call me when I was sitting right there. I didn't hear any ringing, and he said that he said that that he was getting an error when he was trying to call and said it said something about connection failure. However, I don't believe I had any internet issues on my end, and he was able to message me okay, so I don't really know if the problem was on his end. Could you please help me figure out what is going on here? We just talked the other day and our connections where fine.
I would really appreciate your help as soon as possible!
— by Hope Lacroix on Mar 11 2021
Good afternoon, to whom this may concern. I am currently trying to sign up to become a tutor and I passed the pre test for cambly (the sound, the video, everything) but when I do the real test it says that it's failed and my connection speed is not sufficient for tutoring but it is. Help me please?
— by Janay Arendse on Mar 03 2021
Call me back
— by Om samant on Feb 21 2021
why you people are deducted money from my bank account after get unsubscribed, i need my money bank immediately
— by MAHENDER on Feb 05 2021
— by Dipesh Deshmukh on Dec 20 2020
Please notice my application.
— by Lelith Paran on Dec 10 2020
Hi there! I have been using this app for more than a month now but I am facing a problem regarding the payment. The problem is that I have subcribed for one month plan and the intimation regarding its renewel was received by me on 21 December 2020 and ₹4,499 were debited from my account. However it's been just 15 days and cambly app has started asking it to renew my package of one month which I do not understand. So, I kindly request you to solve this issue as soon as possible.
— by Jyotsaroop Kaur on Dec 02 2020
To learn engliah
— by Akshit pokhriyal on Nov 27 2020
Please see the YouTube link, below, to my tutor introduction video, and add it to my tutor application submission ([email protected], tutor name Kathy). The video didn't play well on the Cambly application space but which plays well elsewhere.
— by Kathy on Nov 20 2020
Hello im waiting for my profile review for about 10 days now, how long is the waiting time for profile review?
— by Stefan on Nov 12 2020
Je rencontre des problèmes tehniques avec votre application. je n'arrive pas à passer des appels et quand cela marche je n'arrive pas à voir et entendre mon tuteur.
aussi quand j'ai essayé de me connecter sur un autre ordinateur ou sur mon smartphone j'ai rencontré le meme problème. je n'arrive pas à passer des appels.
je vous contact aussi concernant mon solde, en effet j'ai remarqué que je n'arrive pas à utiliser mes 30 minutes parfois j'utilise juste 15 ou 10 minutes et je recois un message comme quoi je n'ai plus de minutes. j'ai perdu beaucoup de minutes comme ca.
Je suis vraiment frustrée par rapport à ca et j'espere que vous puissiez me rendre mes minutes volés et résoudre mon problème technique.
je vous remercie d'avance
— by Imane lazaar on Nov 02 2020
Hi. My tutor name is Joseph Doohan. My score fell to 4.08. I see less priority hours available now. Is this because of my lower score? Also, I seem to get less calls on my PHs. Is this because of my lower score? I try my best to everything right, so why does my score keep falling?
— by Joseph Doohan on Sep 24 2020
Hi. My tutor score keeps going down and I'd like to know why. My tutor name on Cambly is Joseph James D.
— by Joseph Doohan on Sep 24 2020
Search for another app