How To Cancel Real Piano Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Real Piano and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Real Piano subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Real Piano subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Real Piano website
- Alternatives to Real Piano
Cancel Real Piano Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Real Piano subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Real Piano".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Real Piano subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Real Piano subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Real Piano Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Real Piano" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Real Piano will now be canceled.
Cancel Real Piano Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Real Piano via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Real Piano. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Real Piano
Cancel Real Piano Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Real Piano via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Real Piano's Website
Another way of canceling Real Piano subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Real Piano app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://bilkontechnology.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Real Piano App
The best piano keyboard on the Google Play! For pianists, keyboardists, musician, performers, artists, amateurs or beginners! Enhance your fun with different musical instruments(Piano, Flute, Organ, Guitar). Real Piano app with musical instruments to help you learn chords and music notes for free! Learn how to play the piano keys in many interesting ways! Download right now and learn to play the piano keyboard on your Phone or Tablet for free! This App will ensure the development of the your musical abilities. Allows your children to learn while they are having fun and improve their int...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app