How To Cancel Writing the alphabet Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Writing the alphabet and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Writing the alphabet subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Writing the alphabet subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Writing the alphabet website
- Alternatives to Writing the alphabet
Cancel Writing the alphabet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Writing the alphabet subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Writing the alphabet".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Writing the alphabet subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Writing the alphabet subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Writing the alphabet Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Writing the alphabet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Writing the alphabet will now be canceled.
Cancel Writing the alphabet Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Writing the alphabet via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Writing the alphabet. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Writing the alphabet
Cancel Writing the alphabet Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Writing the alphabet via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Writing the alphabet's Website
Another way of canceling Writing the alphabet subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Writing the alphabet app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.aprenderjugando.cl and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Writing the alphabet App
ABC Learning letters "Learn playing" gives you a very good game to learn how to write the alphabet (abc kids) by practicing writing. The game is about the child write each letter of the alphabet in an interactive mode, where the child learns each letter of the alphabet intuitively, guided and in a fun way. the game teaches children to recognize shape of number and letters features - Complete alphabets for two languages (Esp-Ing) - Draw letters - animal sound - letter sound Online educational games - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aprenderjugandopuntocl - Google Plus...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app