How To Cancel Learn Korean - Grammar Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Learn Korean - Grammar and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Learn Korean - Grammar subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Learn Korean - Grammar subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Learn Korean website
- Alternatives to Learn Korean - Grammar
Cancel Learn Korean - Grammar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Learn Korean - Grammar subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Learn Korean - Grammar".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Learn Korean - Grammar subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Learn Korean - Grammar subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Learn Korean - Grammar Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Learn Korean - Grammar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Learn Korean will now be canceled.
Cancel Learn Korean - Grammar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Learn Korean - Grammar via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Learn Korean - Grammar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Learn Korean
Cancel Learn Korean - Grammar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Learn Korean - Grammar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Learn Korean - Grammar's Website
Another way of canceling Learn Korean - Grammar subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Learn Korean - Grammar app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://add-ads-713577.firebaseapp.com/app-ads.txt and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Learn Korean - Grammar App
"Learn Korean - Grammar" include over 5000+ phrases with 60 categories(Greetings, How are you, Meeting, I love you, Thank You, Hotel, Numbers, Korean Hotel phrases, Health, Restaurant, Weather, Clothes, Describing people, Love and Romance, Korean Expressions, Going out, Questions, Airport...) serve the purpose at tourists and business people visiting Korean "Learn Korean - Grammar" include over 200 grammar lesson Quiz game will improve word and phrases ... All of them is FREE util tomorrow Can not require internet
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app