How To Cancel Fireflies lockscreen Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Fireflies lockscreen and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Fireflies lockscreen subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Fireflies lockscreen subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Fireflies lockscreen website
- Alternatives to Fireflies lockscreen
Cancel Fireflies lockscreen Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Fireflies lockscreen subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Fireflies lockscreen".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Fireflies lockscreen subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Fireflies lockscreen subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Fireflies lockscreen Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Fireflies lockscreen" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Fireflies lockscreen will now be canceled.
Cancel Fireflies lockscreen Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Fireflies lockscreen via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Fireflies lockscreen. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Fireflies lockscreen
Cancel Fireflies lockscreen Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Fireflies lockscreen via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Fireflies lockscreen's Website
Another way of canceling Fireflies lockscreen subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Fireflies lockscreen app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Fireflies lockscreen App
A beautiful lock screen with Fireflies live wallpaper theme for Android devices, Make you enjoy one of the seven wonders of the insect world on your phone's lock screen,the flashing signals from fireflies looks vivid under forest HD wallpapers. Features: 1. Simulate the flashing signals animation of fireflies. 2. Simulate the animation of fluttering butterfly. 3. Support unlock sound settings,you have ten nice ringtones to choose. 4. Support set pin password via keypad lock screen for lock security. 5. Support customize unlock text,device name and operator name. 6. Support customi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app