How To Cancel Dubstep Pads Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Dubstep Pads and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Dubstep Pads subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Dubstep Pads subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Dubstep Pads website
- Alternatives to Dubstep Pads
Cancel Dubstep Pads Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Dubstep Pads subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Dubstep Pads".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Dubstep Pads subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Dubstep Pads subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Dubstep Pads Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Dubstep Pads" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dubstep Pads will now be canceled.
Cancel Dubstep Pads Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dubstep Pads via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dubstep Pads. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dubstep Pads
Cancel Dubstep Pads Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dubstep Pads via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Dubstep Pads's Website
Another way of canceling Dubstep Pads subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Dubstep Pads app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://kolbapps.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Dubstep Pads App
The app that will help you fulfill the dream of being a DJ and creating the best sounds of Dubstep! Get to know Dubstep Pads: The best and most complete drum style app from Dubstep on Google Play. If you already enjoy Dubstep, you'll love this app! If you still do not know the style, Dubstep is a genre of electronic music that emerged in South London in the early 2000s, a style that has the sound marked by very strong bass lines, reverberating drum patterns, cut samples and occasional vocals. A contagious rhythm! There are 90 drum pads with various beats, vocals and loops for you to c...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app