How To Cancel The Holy Bible Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of The Holy Bible and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your The Holy Bible subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your The Holy Bible subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on The Holy Bible website
- Alternatives to The Holy Bible
Cancel The Holy Bible Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel The Holy Bible subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "The Holy Bible".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling The Holy Bible subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel The Holy Bible subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel The Holy Bible Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "The Holy Bible" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to The Holy Bible will now be canceled.
Cancel The Holy Bible Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to The Holy Bible via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see The Holy Bible. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from The Holy Bible
Cancel The Holy Bible Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting The Holy Bible via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on The Holy Bible's Website
Another way of canceling The Holy Bible subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the The Holy Bible app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.facebook.com/aleluiah.apps and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About The Holy Bible App
It was never been so easy, quick, enjoyable and practical to read and study the Holy Bible! This blessed app was created for you to read, study and worship God, anytime, anywhere! Transform your life and have on your Android the most read and sold book of all time! READ THE BIBLE - 100% FREE: - Bible Offline: Read and access Bible features offline. - Translations: More than 40 translations into several languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Danish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latin, Czech and Croatian; - Reading Hi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app